Vision, Aims and Values
At Town End Junior School we want to be happy, healthy, confident individuals as well as being able to work and live alongside others who come from different communities in the world.
- To promote learning for life skills so our children have fun, are healthy, and through learning have a better future.
- For teaching to inspire children to work cooperatively as well as being independent learners.
- To show respect for others, people’s belongings and school property.
- To ensure our children know how to reach their ambitions.
- To begin to understand a sense of belonging to a community.