Track and Trace – out of school hours reporting
Welcome to our School
Some of our Year 5 pupils would like to tell you.....
Town End School is fun, friendly and has lots of kind people. We have a big playground with lots of amazing equipment. Our lovely dinner staff serve us dreamy dinners. We have colourful and informative classrooms and awesome teachers !
Caitlin, Freya, Jack, Harry
On behalf of pupils and staff, I would like to warmly welcome you to our school.
It is the intention of all staff that the children who attend our school enjoy school life to the full and strive to be the best they can be, by learning key skills to lead active healthy lives. There are many activities offered by the school, both inside and outside the classroom, which are challenging and interesting. We believe that we need to provide children with the knowledge and understanding of the wider world in order to be successful British citizens, and these are reflected in our core school aims. Working together - staff, pupils and parents – we strive to ensure children at Town End reach their potential in everything they encounter.
We are very proud of our recent OFSTED report following a visit in June 2018. View it here.
Mrs Lisa White
- As you are aware Miss Riley will be leaving us temporarily to welcome her new baby soon - the date planned for this is Friday 12th March.
- The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson CBE MP Secretary of State for Education School attendance will be mandatory for all pupils from March 8th 2021.
- Dear Parents/Carers Thursday 4th March is 'World Book Day'.
- Could we please remind you to make sure you are logged into the school jotter app to allow you to receive personal messages from school.
- The children across school have been sent an activity about staying safe online, the theme this year is: 'An Internet we trust: exploring reliability in the online world'.