Welcome to our School
Some of our Year 5 pupils would like to tell you.....
Town End School is fun, friendly and has lots of kind people. We have a big playground with lots of amazing equipment. Our lovely dinner staff serve us dreamy dinners. We have colourful and informative classrooms and awesome teachers !
Caitlin, Freya, Jack, Harry
On behalf of pupils and staff, I would like to warmly welcome you to our school.
It is the intention of all staff that the children who attend our school enjoy school life to the full and strive to be the best they can be, by learning key skills to lead active healthy lives. There are many activities offered by the school, both inside and outside the classroom, which are challenging and interesting. We believe that we need to provide children with the knowledge and understanding of the wider world in order to be successful British citizens, and these are reflected in our core school aims. Working together - staff, pupils and parents – we strive to ensure children at Town End reach their potential in everything they encounter.
We are very proud of our recent OFSTED report following a visit in June 2018. View it here.
Mrs Lisa White
Healthy Active School
- Celebration Assembly
- We are collecting Aldi's Kit for School stickers, for a chance to win a new school sport kit.
- Good evening everyone, We hope that you’ve had a great summer, battled the queues for the back to school shoe shopping and your children are now ready to continue on their learning journey.
- What an amazing last week of the summer term.
- Friendly 'Battle'
Latest School calendar Events
- School Council20Sep2019
8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Mr Smith's class swimming session20Sep2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Bikeability Mrs Crabtree's Maths Group20Sep2019
- Individual and family photos26Sep2019
1:00 pm - 27 sep, 3:15 pm
family photos will be taken at the end of the school day
- Mr Smith's class swimming session27Sep2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am