Welcome to our School
Some of our Year 5 pupils would like to tell you.....
Town End School is fun, friendly and has lots of kind people. We have a big playground with lots of amazing equipment. Our lovely dinner staff serve us dreamy dinners. We have colourful and informative classrooms and awesome teachers !
Caitlin, Freya, Jack, Harry
On behalf of pupils and staff, I would like to warmly welcome you to our school.
It is the intention of all staff that the children who attend our school enjoy school life to the full and strive to be the best they can be, by learning key skills to lead active healthy lives. There are many activities offered by the school, both inside and outside the classroom, which are challenging and interesting. We believe that we need to provide children with the knowledge and understanding of the wider world in order to be successful British citizens, and these are reflected in our core school aims. Working together - staff, pupils and parents – we strive to ensure children at Town End reach their potential in everything they encounter.
We are very proud of our recent OFSTED report following a visit in June 2018. View it here.
Mrs Lisa White
We hope you are all staying safe and well in these unprecedented times. School will continue to stay open for some pupils and for pupils of Key workers to support this National Emergency.
We hope you are keeping up to date with the School Jotter App.
If you need to contact us please call
Mrs Ward (School Business Manager) on 07512177607
Mrs White (Headteacher) on 07554516794
- The year 6 children in school enjoyed a socially distanced BBQ yesterday.
- Thank you to everyone who has completed last week's Kahoot set by the children in Miss Riley's Bubble. Our winner this week goes to 'Go ManUtd'. Congratulations to them and the two other people who scored 100% on the quiz.
- Well done to all of the children who took part in the virtual Boccia challenge - create a mascot.
- Looking for activities over the summer? please see the latest newsletter for a selection to keep children and young people active and busy during the next few weeks.
- Please see today's Newsletter, 7th July 2020