Our Governing body meets at least once a term in full. At this meeting we receive a detailed update from the headteacher. discuss all the major issues for the school, review how we are doing against the aims we have set ourselves and agree the annual budget.
We also have 2 sub committees which also meet at least once a term. Every governor is a member of one of these committees. The Headteacher, Chair and Vice-Chair attend both. These committees are Resources and School Improvement (SIC). To obtain more information on the work and purpose of these committees please see the terms of reference documents below.
Please click the links to read:
- Resources Committee Overarching Terms of Reference 2020/21
- Resources Committee Finance Terms of Reference
- Resources Committee Personnel Terms of Reference
- Resources Committee Premises Terms of Reference
- Resources Committee Appraisal and Pay
- Resources Committee Complaints
- Resources Committee Disciplinary Appeal
- School Improvement Committee Overarching Terms of Reference 2020/21
- SIC Teaching and Learning/Community Links Curriculum and SEN&D
- FGB Terms of Reference 2020/21